Friday, January 25, 2008




in roughly 3 hours i am about to embark on what will probably be the most important part of not only my life but also the life of my vehicle. To give you a bit of a background on this, today me and donovan went offroading in a friends lifted jeep and went up some rather large and steep hill. after i got home i couldnt help but wonder if my car would be able to do it. To give you some background on my car its an audi a4 equipped with quattro which is an all wheel drive system(actually torsen is the system), anyway quattro has consumed my life in these winter months and i have become a believer in it. before audi had driven a car up a ski slope and recently they did it again, and this was only more reason to make me think my car will be able to scale this hill. It only pains me i do not yet have a rally light bar consisting of 4 hella rallye 4000's.


Below is a picture of the hill from about half way down.

i am a little concerned with ground clearance(lack there of) and it being pitch black.

luckily i will be filming the entire thing and putting the video up tommorow.

this has been the greatest day of my entire life so far, and it will either go horribly right or horribly horribly wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home