Saturday, November 18, 2006

















Tonight would appear to be just like every other night. However tonight it became mighty clear that nothing will ever be the same around here. Okay, so I am probably exaggerating slightly, but as I spent most of my night outside on my bicycle, I have noticed some very strange occurrences. As I was bicycling, there was a strange egging that occurred, now I was almost hit, and Corey nearly escaped with his life, but it was very odd where they came from. After surveying the scene it almost appeared the only place they could have came from was the roof of the church. But after finding bike tracks, we concluded otherwise. But little did we know this would only be the start of a series of weird happenings. Now, I should start at the start of today, and there was no inclinations that today would be one of the weirdest of my life. Okay, again I exaggerate a bit, but tonight some weird things did happen. Now after reading a news article on Russian spies in Quebec, I admit that I have been a bit paranoid of my surroundings, but Westhill has never been this strange. With a wide range of cars driving and stopping, vans opening up with several angry dads running out, cop cars driving into places and not coming back out, people driving on the wrong side of the road, vans sitting on corners, not turning, something is up. It could be anything, but I tend to find out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your weekly picture is quite juvenile

2:07 PM  
Blogger laynehip said...

its been like that for a long time, i actually forgot it was that. i will change it for your sake.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home