Friday, November 24, 2006




















ashlee simpson.
she consumed my life for a very long time.
its probably not healthy to have a crush on someone you will never be able to come within 100 miles of
but i was head over heels for her
she is basically the perfect woman
until she got a nose job
and became scum
but before we dabble into my love life with girls i see on tv
my day at school was rather eventful.
well not really.
i did write an ela math and physics quiz.
i guess i will go back to my love life with girls i see on tv.
no girl from the family channel is safe
nobody is on msn to talk to
i am almost done chemistry
some small native kid thought i was a kid named james then asked if i was a stoner
how odd
i miss the old ashlee simpson
but i guess even if she didn't get a nose job i would still spend my weekends in my basement doing homework
i am listening to an ophera sounding song that is sung in a different language
i am going to "blog" something later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home