Sunday, June 04, 2006




Today Nobu replied to my email
today is a great day

Hello Layne Rieger,

It seems you are a veritable force. I worry about you even though we have only met, and only by email. I am humbled by your words and even more so with your reason for writing. I sympathize with anyone having to write a math exam. I myself began failing math after acing grade eleven. I guess I got cocky. Don't become cocky, LR.

I wish you well and hope that one day, you will grow up to be a fireman or whatever it is you wish to become.

Officially,

Nobu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love him so much even though i don't know who he is even though you told me about 10 times already

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home